I realised I haven't blogged in a while xD Yay. Here's a quiz :D
Favourite Colour(s)?
black then purple.
Favourite Month(s)?
mmmm.. august..due to my burfday larhs.. hah.
Favourite Day?
Saturdayy :D
Favourite Alphabet(s)?
The letter A-Z. lols.
Favourite Number(s)?
frm 2-30..
Favourite Memory?
How about.. Um. I don't know. (x
Favourite Planet(s)?
EARTH LAH!!
Favourite Thing to Do?
Hang out with my friends. Yay ^_^V
Favourite Teacher(s)?
o_O?? not sure.. hahas..
Most Favourite Fruit(s)?
not durians and STRAWBERRIES!!!
Most Favourite TV Channel(s)?
Disney channel :D
Most Favourite Time?(morning,afternoon,evening,night)
I'm not a morning person. Um. Evening.
Favourite Name?
None.
Favourite Computer Game?
NOne.
Favourite Tea?
BUBBLE tea. Lol.
Favourite Country(s)?
maybe California. always wanting to go there. :D
Favourite Song?
I have a few.
Favourite Shopping Hangout?
Basically Orchard.
Favourite Language(s)?
no preference.
Favourite Sports game?
I'm not into sports.
Favourite Ice Cream Flavour?
cookies and cream?
Favourite Object You Possess?
handphone?
Favourite Pen?
0.4/0.38 pens :D For writing. Yeah. It's fun to do homework with. ... That made no sense. Homework is never fun. Lmao.
Favourite Font?
I like Tempus sans ITC.
Favourite Book?
I don't read..
Favourite Footwear Brand?
Charles and keith?
Favourite Brand Watch?
I don't know any.
Radio Station(s)?
YES 933??
Favourite Cafe?
Starbucks.
Favourite TV Show?
dicky cheung's series, jacky wu's shows.
Favourite House?
Um. Mansion? Hehe.
yeahh..that's it.Whew. Lol. These past few days have been B-O-R-ing. Lazing around at home doing absolutely nothing but watching tv and sleeping. FINALLY,received nyp appeal letter, i got in BUT i dont like the course.. SO SAD RIGHT!! no choice.. =(
hope np will accept my appeal. :D
Anyway,i was supposed to be contented that i got into a course but you know human beings will never be contented. so.. cannot be blamed.. I was looking forward to my next education life, how will it be. hope no matter where and when old frens continue to keep in contact.. :D