|
Think Twice - celine dion
Don't think I can't feel there's something wrong
You've been the sweetest part of my life so long
I look in your eyes, there's a distant light
And you and I know there'll be a storm tonight
This is getting serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us
chorus
Don't say what you're about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice
Baby think twice for the sake of our love, for the memory
For the fire and the faith that was you and me
Babe I know it ain't easy when your soul cries out for higher ground
'Cos when you're halfway up, you're always halfway down
But baby this is serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us
(Repeat chorus)
(Breakdown)
Baby this is serious
Are you thinking 'bout you or us
Don't say what you're about to say
Look back before you leave my life
Be sure before you close that door
Before you roll those dice
Don't do what you're about to do
My everything depends on you
And whatever it takes, I'll sacrifice
Before you roll those dice
Baby think twice
|
Would you be there_Redwan Ali
If I were blue, would you be there for me,
And whisper in my ears that’s okay.
Would you stand by me,
Let me hold you tight,
And say you love me one more time.
If I feel good, would you slow dance with me,
And touch my lips with tender love and care.
Would you die for me,
Would you run with me,
And never look back.
If I'm away, would you still think of me,
And wish that you could hold me now.
Would you die for me,
Would you run with me,
All the way...
Would you be there to love, to be with me ?
Would you swear that your love is always true ?
Would you say that you’ll always be the one, to take my breath away ?
Would you be there to love, to be with me ?
Would you swear that your love is always true ?
Would you say that you’ll always be the one, to take my breath away ?
Would you be there ..
|
罗志祥 - 爱转角
我伪装著 不露痕迹的
想在你身边 静静的陪著看著天边
骑著单车 往前行进著
某个路口 爱在等著
你往前走 不回头看了
记忆的笑脸 缓缓的敲著我的琴键
我不舍得 让你孤单单的
我爱你的 心牵挂著
一直想跟你说 幸福不再溜走
在下一个路口 幸福哭著说
心不再拼命躲 不去害怕结果
下个路口 你会看见爱
有美丽笑容
爱转角遇见了谁 是否不让你流泪
爱转角以后的街 能不能有我来陪
爱转角遇见了谁 是否不让你流泪
也许陌生到了解 让我来当你的谁
我不让爱掉眼泪 不让你掉眼泪
现在永远 你就是我 就是我的美
心不再拼命躲 不去害怕结果
假设有个以后 你会怎麽说
一直想跟你说 幸福不再溜走
下个路口 你会看见爱
有美丽笑容
爱转角遇见了谁 是否有爱情的美
爱转角以后的街 能不能有我来陪
爱转角遇见了谁 是否不让你流泪
也许陌生到了解 让我来当你的谁
我不让爱掉眼泪 不让你掉眼泪
现在永远 你就是我 就是我的美
爱转角遇见了谁 是否有爱情的美
爱转角以后的街 能不能有我来陪
爱转角遇见了谁 是否不让你流泪
也许陌生到了解 让我来当你的谁
我不让爱掉眼泪 不让你掉眼泪
现在永远 你就是我 就是我的美
|
Melody - 爱多少早知道
我的头发已全部剪掉
你指定的发型我现在不想要
我再也不会抱着你聊
聊那些以前以为有的未来
对你说的话
现在想起来多可笑
请你别太计较
#早知道我会爱得受不了
就该随身带着一把剪刀
把所有我不爱的画面都去掉是否我会更好
△早知道认识你像玩高空弹跳
拉扯你我爱的距离忽大忽小
也许认识我的时候你就知道
你对我的爱有多少
some nice nice songs to share.. (:
had been listening to them quite a lot recently..(:
haha.. dunno why i start to like english songs le..
haha.. today was my boring day..
wanted to study but keep falling asleep..
forget it.. must well sleep sleep and sleep..
I WANNA STUDY LUH!!
HOW TO CONCENTRATE?!!