I must be in one of those moods again.
you know what, instead of putting shampoo in my hair, I distractedly put it on my face.
you know what, instead of putting shampoo in my hair, I distractedly put it on my face.
sounded abit dumb ah..
_________________________________________________________________
went kbox with mummy in the morning and headed town to meet von and lin after that..
had something in sakae, talked and crapped for sometime..
after that went and walked around.. =)
abt 7, von went to meet her mum and lin went for wedding dinner..
I WENT HOME. hahahha..
normally i need only 1 hr to reached home from town..
TODAY! i took 1 1/2 hrs.. COS OF THE BLOODY BUS!! PEAK HOUR!! MINE!!
we took neoprints today!!
i got a STUPID AND KUKU FACE!!
__________________________________________________________________
stupid photo we took yesterday..killing time for skipping the maths lecture! ahahhahaha..
she laughing to herself. -.-
and.. i dunno what i'm doing. hahahha..