HAPPY2009EVERYONE!
2009 FELICE TUTTO(:
2009 FELICE TUTTO(:


new year, new start!
may all the good things come to you, bad things go away from you!
i spent my last day of 2008 with my girlfriends and my family!
went holland V for lunch and deserts and den bbq-ing at my aunt's place.
cam-whoring in the restroom even when the clock strike 12.
finally, it's a new year!
year 2008 may not be a good year for me, but i will make 2009 a good year for me!! (:
i got a couple of goals for this new year ahead!!
1. I've to decide which school to go to best before feb!
2. I'd better make the best out of every opportunity to maximise wisely.
3. Minimise any form of regret! Life's too short for regrets!
AND
" SUCCESS IS NEVER ENDING, FAILURE IS NEVER FINAL"
ESTEE JIA YOU!! (:
PICTURES PICTURES!! ROWIE!! I WANT PICTURES!! (: