Monday, September 21, 2009

at ECP de mac now(:
the two of them went for dinner Liao..
still not hungry after the whole day!
damn cool.. -.-
gastric flu came back to me again..
so nice right.. eat and vomit is wad I want right!!
I'm damn pissed off with myself!!
why must everything come together!! );
having hard time studying today!!
cos only 10% of concentrating power..
maybe little more than that..
econs is really killing me.. and seriously I dunno how to study!!
I lost my banking and finance notes and study guide.. no either if I can get back one.. );

I'm always complaining..
that's why I'm punished now?? isit??
hai!!
but really have to thank mr Khoo for bringing me out to study today..
and the lovely handwritten encouragement "card"!!
haha!!
thanks dudes for staying with me!!
you guys are still the best no matter wad(: